Partnering with HeartKids can help you to achieve your business and community goals whilst supporting those impacted by congenital heart disease. It makes business sense.
HeartKids is a the only charity in Australia supporting kids and their families impacted by congenital heart disease. We are a small organisation with a big heart.
Our partners play a significant role in helping us to continue to support our HeartKids community, both emotionally and financially throughout the country. We can’t do it without them.
We welcome partnership interest on a number of levels and treat each relationship as a unique opportunity to work together for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- improve employee engagement through staff fundraising, volunteering and payroll giving
- sponsor an event or campaign aligned with your organisation’s objectives and brand strategy
- enjoy the tax benefits associated with a cash donation
- engage customers and clients with cause-related campaigns
- support one of our major campaigns such as Sweetheart Day, Super Boss Day or Two Feet & a Heartbeat
Tailored to your specific objectives, we can build a program which allows you to engage key stakeholders whilst making a real difference to the lives of those impacted by congenital/ childhood heart disease.
For more information, contact Fiona Ellis on