The sense of achievement and that feel good factor are present when you gather your team and colleagues to do something for the kids.
From organising a team building day volunteering and raising money to a morning tea or corporate quiz night, there are many possibilities to get involved.
It only takes a few minutes to create and customise your organisation’s fundraising page. You can then start sharing the link with friends and family.
Other ideas to get involved :
- Join our workplace giving program
- Giving is a small regular donation that comes out of your pay (usually pre-tax) and is one of the easiest and most effective ways to make your community a better place.
- Donate an annual leave to HeartKids
- Organise a Volunteer day and help your local HeartKids State office to do something good for our community.
- Get a team from your workplace together and take on a physical challenge – a fun run, a triathlon or set your own challenge.
Join Team HeartKids
Set up a Community Fundraising page